Wednesday 24 March 2010

Friday 19th March 2010 - Pizza, I think!



Well the new blog hasn't exactly started how I wanted, mostly because I couldn't find the cable that attaches the camera to the laptop, so while I started it in ernest it didn't quite work out that way! Nevermind Richard has managed to get the photographs onto our home network somehow, so let's get started!



Friday after a few drinks in the pub we went a quick shop to the new Tesco, we bought a couple of pizzas and a box of sushi. After a few wines I started the sushi, almost forgetting to take the picture then I remembered!





A few more drinks later and a comedy fall off the kitchen chair by myself, well I say fall the whole chair with me sitting on it fell over, I blamed the chair maybe I should have blamed the wine, we stuck the pizzas in the oven, or atleast I think we did! The packaging was in the bin and I took photographs but I don't remember eating it! Couldn't have been that good!







No comments: